Set of 7 plus bonus mold. (if you prefer just one of a particular pattern please message me)
Chakra Molds measure 36 mm and produce a raised image. You can use a different size cutter on the cast piece to create a smaller or different shape.
1. Red / Root Chakra / Muladhara/ Safety, grounding, right to live
2. Orange / Sacral Chakra / Emotions, creativity, sexuality/ Svadishthana
3. Yellow / Solar Plexus Chakra / Manipura / Will, social self, power
4. Green / Heart Chakra / Anahata / Compassion, love, integration
5. Blue / Throat Chakra / Vishuddha / Communication, Personal truth, etheric, expression
6. Purple / 3rd Eye Chakra / Ajna / Extrasensory perception, intuition, inspiration
7. Violet/ Crown Chakra / Sahasrara / Spiritual Connection, Wisdom, transcendence, universality
These are rigid molds which means they aren't flexible. They are made from polymer clay (polyvinyl chloride) essentially a plastic.
For Polymer Clay
- Stamping with this mold is easy. Just brush on a little bit of water for Premo clay as it is a natural mold release compound and doesn't react with the mold or when using Fimo, then use cornstarch or Armorall Automotive Protectant. Water tends to make Fimo sticky. Roll your clay, push, apply a texture on the back, remove from mold, use a round or other cutter for the shape or use a blade to create a random shape.
For Other types of Clay
- use veggie oil as a release agent or whichever product is recommended for the type of clay you use. The molds are inert which means they can be washed with detergent, warm water and a toothbrush if necessary.
The colored samples in photos are examples of what can be made. I used polymer clay, but ceramic clay, paper clay, cement, porcelain, precious metal clay can also be used.
Shipping is from the West Coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
For non-digital items, please allow for sufficient time for item/s to arrive. Mailing times vary depending on option chosen and on location. If you have questions, please contact me.