Here is one of the tutorials I've been asked about on how I do this.
"Ammolite & Batik Crackle Stones on Bone or Raku Pendants" is the full title.
It sounds like a mouthful and it is, but I couldnât decide on what to call it since itâs packed with so many of my techniques. Besides the how toâs, there are also many tips and info.
If you're not familiar with Ammolite, it is one of the most wonderful gems, full of flash and fire and just about any color you can think of. It is the fossilized shell of the extinct sea creature Ammonite.
I've divided this tutorial into different sections. You will learn to make:
1. Crackle and Batik Pattern Veneers (a part of
the Batik & Shimmer technique)
2. âNew Crackleâ technique. Shows one of the methods because this tutorial focuses on other techniques plus a project :). If you want the complete 'New Crackle", it is found here:
3. Faux Ammolite
4. Uniform color or metallic edging for veneers
5. Faux Bone and Raku Pendants
6. Texturing front and back of pendants
7. 3 styles of polymer clay Bails
8. Bezels for embedding tiny stones or chips of
9. Variations of veneers and pendants
10. Tips and much more.
Nearly 100 photos and 24 pages of instructions.
File will be ready for DOWNLOAD once payment has been confirmed. You'll be sent an email letting you know that your file/s are ready to download. (This email is in addition to the purchase confirmation email). You should then also see a "Ready to download" button on your Purchases or Receipt page (You need to be logged into Etsy to access your Purchases or Receipts page.) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to convo me..
This tutorial was created and developed completely by Tina Holden/Beadcomber, and has not been taken from any book, nor other tutorial nor from the internet.
Skill level: Intermediate
You may create and sell items you make from all my tutorials. I would love if you shared what you made with this!
Please do not share or distribute this tutorial
THE PDF FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Â© Tina Holden 2013
Thanks for stopping by. I'm away until Aug 18th...
Welcome to my shop of handmade Silkscreens, Molds, Cabochons and Tutorials.